Level 3 Digital Marketer
If you are aged 16 – 18, have 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths), and would love to work in the Digital Marketing sector, then you can apply for an Estio Apprenticeship.
This is an exciting role as an apprentice working in a busy Marketing and Web Design company. You will join us as part of a small but expanding team, and your time will be spent supporting the team on the day-to-day marketing and social media functions.
As we are a small team you’ll have a varied role and will get to experience and assist in a wide range of marketing activities for a wide sector of clients.
The kinds of duties you’ll be carrying out:
- Daily work on a wide range of Social Media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Maintaining and updating the companies social channels as well as clients.
- Social media performance reporting
- Assisting with updating and writing blogs
- Learning and in time overseeing day to day management of paid digital marketing
- Other online marketing tasks as required
- Design skills preferable
- Some Knowledge of HTML would be useful but full training will be given
- Knowledge and some experience with MS Software Packages, Social Media, Adobe and EXCEL.
- Good grasp of written English and grammar for content writing.
- An organised and self-motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative and independently
- Understanding or willingness to learn about integrated content marketing strategies including marketing automation packages such as Hubspot
- Creative Flair
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate
- Exceptional work ethic
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeships will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.